My First Blog



Hello, everyone! 

Welcome to my Adventure into Culture blog. I thought I would begin with a photo to introduce my love of photography. This is an image I took on a family vacation a year ago in Europe.

Last summer was an amazing adventure. I visited Colombia at the beginning and then Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. I have not been out of the United States since then, but that is one reason I chose to write this blog. I am off again soon, and I want to share my experiences with you while I am away. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey and seeing my experiences through photos. I will do my best to write posts as long as I have an internet connection, which will not always be easy. That is all part of the excitement. In my next post I'll explain where I am off to... in only a couple weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts